Hard drive is one of the most important storage devices in computers, laptops, etc. It is used to store the system data as well as personal data. Hard drive is divided into so many partitions in order to have better file management. In Mac computers each partition is treated as volume. The reason for dividing the hard drive into so many partitions is that the user can have two or more operating systems on the same hard drive and can save different files on different partitions for the fast assessment of hard drive.
Mac hard drive is used to store files such as images, audio, video, spread sheets, documents, ZIP files, softwares, etc. Even though if the files are stored safely in the hard drive, due to some unavoidable conditions like accidental deletion, unintentional formatting, file transfer interruption, etc. the files get deleted from the Mac hard drive.Have you ever been come across this situation? If yes, don’t be upset because the files are not deleted permanently, they still exist on the hard drive until it is over written with some new value. You can restore deleted files Mac with the help of software called File Restore software.
Reasons behind the deletion of files from Mac hard drive:
- Accidental Deletion: The files from the hard drive get deleted due to human errors like accidental deletion. The user at the time of deleting the unwanted files they may accidentally delete the important files by simply pressing “Command + Shift + Delete”key.
- Hard Drive Crash: Hard drive crash is also one of the reasons for the deletion of files from the Mac hard drive. Usually the drive gets crashed due to some interruptions like hardware issues, abrupt shutdowns and so on.
- Presence of Bad Sectors: The files that are stored in the hard drive get deleted due to the presence of bad sectors on hard drive. Where bad sector is nothing but small sectors on the hard drives, which delete the files stored on these sectors.
- Formatting the Drive: At the time of transferring the files from external drive to Mac system hard drive, due to some unexpected reasons the user will receive an error message “Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” if the user clicks on the format option then they have to suffer fill lost problems.
- Other Causes: There are so many causes for the deletion of files from the hard drive some of them are, emptying the trash bin, abrupt system shutdown, antivirus applications, hardware issues, software conflicts, etc.
Features of File Restore software:
- File restore software supports restoring of deleted files from both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- This software consists of an algorithm, so that it scans the entire hard drive and restores the deleted files with in fraction of minutes.
- It easily retrieves deleted files and folders from external storage devices like external USB drive, memory card, external HDD, iPods, Mp3 player, FireWire drives and so on.
- This software is used to restore deleted files Mac from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 Mac volumes.
- It contains save recovery session in order to skip rescanning of the hard drive.
- The restored files are slotted on the basis of their various file attributes like file name, file size, extension, and file creation date, etc.