External hard drive is used to backup files. When internal hard drive won’t have enough space to store any data in that case we usually use external hard drive. Now a days external hard drive is very useful to backup large amount of files. As it is used on different systems, it can easily prone to get corrupted. Bad sectors is one of the main reasons behind external hard drive corruption. If your external hard drive is corrupted due to presence of excessive bad sectors, then you may not be able to access your files or folders stored in it. Your drive won’t respond to read or write request. In this kind of situation you need not to panic because you can easily get back your lost data from external hard drive affected by bad sector with the help of data recovery software. In such circumstances without thinking twice you can employ External Drive Recovery Software. This software has in-built powerful scanning algorithm which helps to recover data from external hard drive with bad sectors in few easy steps.
Factors which are accountable for creation of bad sectors in external hard disk drive:
- Virus or Malware attack – There is no doubt that virus or malware attack can damage the external hard disk drive severely. It can damage the functionality of system. So virus and malware are responsible for bad sectors in external hard drive.
- Header defect in hard drive – Read or write header crash can easily damage functionality of external hard drive.
- Improper shut down of system – While transferring data from computer to external hard drive and vice versa, if your system suddenly shut downs due to power outage or pulled power cables then this situation may be responsible for bad sectors in external hard drive.
- Logical failure – While deleting some unwanted data from external hard drive sometimes we accidentally delete some important data of the file system. However, the hard drive components are not physically damaged. Unless, it is overwritten with some new data, recovers data from external hard drive with bad sectors is easy with the usage of this tool.
- Other factors – There are some other factors which are responsible for bad sectors in external hard drive such as bad processor fan, third party interruption, power surge, and an over heated hard drive etc.
The given reasons are the main reasons behind formation of bad sectors in any external hard drive. You can easily recover data from external hard drive with bad sectors using External Drive Recovery Software. This software has advanced technology which can recover your data in short span of time. It can easily recover data from external hard drive with bad sectors without changing the contents of original files.
Features of External Drive Recovery software:
- This tool can effortlessly recover data from corrupted or formatted hard drive within few mouse click.
- It can easily recover data from FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, formatted hard drives. By using External Drive Recovery Software you can easily preview recovered data before restoration.
- It supports data recovery from different types of hard drive such as SATA, PATA, SCSI, etc., flash memory cards like SD, XD, MMC, etc. it also recover data from FireWire drive, iPods, etc.
- It has the ability to recover files on the basis of their unique signature. The recovered data can be sorted on the basis of file name, file creation date, file size, etc.