Partition is a logical division of hard drive which is created to store file management for various purposes. Mac operating system contains file system as HFS (Hierarchical File System) and HFS+. The file system stores many documents as well as data in HFS partition. But sometimes it may happen that your partition becomes invisible and you fail to access the data. At many times your HFS partition becomes invisible since HFS partition get deleted, lost or corrupted, formatted, etc. In such situations you can use Mac File Recovery Software to restore your deleted/ lost files on HFS partition.
Scenarios behind the deletion /lost files from HFS Partition:
Accidental Deletion: While deleting some useless file, you may unintentionally select some important file and click on delete button.
Improper shutdown of Computer: Hard disk get corrupted due to unexpected shutdown of your system and hence you may lose your data.
Accidental Formatting of HFS Volume: Unintentionally if you select incorrect drive instead of other for formatting then it leads to huge data loss.
Power Failure: It damages the file system of hard drive as it makes your data inaccessible and you can’t access those data.
Other Reasons: There are some other reasons for deletion /lost of data from HFS partitions such as Volume did not mount, catalog file corruption, volume header corruption, Apple Partition Map Corruption, etc.
Precautions to be taken:
- While you are formatting your hard drive then take the proper backup of your important data.
- If you want to prevent data loss from power surge then you can use UPS (Uninterrupted Power system) to stop this problem.
Features of Mac File Recovery Software:
- It recovers lost/deleted files such as videos, images, documents, folders, etc.
- This software is suitable to restore deleted/lost files on Mac OS X 10.5 and higher versions including Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, Leopard, Snow Leopard.
- It recovers deleted files from HFS partition that fails to mount.
- This software also retrieves files that are deleted from trash of Mac Operating System.
- It is used for deleted file recovery from HFS partition.
- You can view your recovered files by using preview option. In this if you are satisfied with the recovered files then you have to upgrade this software to save it.
- Users can use the benefit of technical support team that are 24* 7 available. If users find any difficulty during installation then you can contact our support team for any help.
- Save Recovery session avoids re-scanning of your drive to save time.
- It also retrieves deleted/ lost data from HFS Partition as well as from HFSX, FAT 16, FAT 32 file system.
- It supports data recovery from external hard disk, MMC, SD CARD, FireWire drive, USB drive, etc.
- It provides an option to user to save recovered file either on internal or external storage device.
- It is one of the best software available online across the globe.