Memory card is one of the globally used flash cards in various electronic devices including digital cameras, camcorders, smartphones, laptops, tablets, MP3 players as well as different video game consoles. These flash memory cards are very small in size, compatible and easy to use, thus these are portable and user friendly. So, if any how files saved om memory card get missing, then users generally get panicked and get into regretful state of mind. Mainly when files from memory card gets deleted or erased can be recovered by using an advanced third party app like Undo Format. It restores each file as same as it was before lost.
Files from memory card can get lost due to different reasons, file system corruption is one of them. This corruption can lead to inaccessibility of files from memory card. Generally, such problem arises due to virus attack on memory card or improper handling. Viruses can enter into the memory card because of getting attached to any virus attacked system or connected to internet. After happening such thinks there are different kind of messages reported by system like “The card is not formatted, do you want to format it now?”, “access denied” and “no card inserted”. On receiving such messages some users get panicked and format memory card which must be done, whenever such error message is produced by system.
After formatting memory card, people need to utilize Undo Format application to restore all lost files from their formatted card just by following few simple mouse clicks. Let us take one real-time scenarios of memory card corruption. Suppose, you wish to transfer some data from your memory card to one of your systems. While doing it some way it got removed with system, thereby terminating the data flow process. So, later when you checked out for it again you found that memory card has been corrupted. So, what has actually happened to it all of a sudden? Actually, improper ejection of memory card from system can result in damaging the file system of memory card.
Some Other Common Causes of Files Loss from Memory Card:
- Accidental deletion of files instance of other useless files
- Using improper cut and paste commands
- Unknowingly pressing “Delete All” button of camera
- Wrongly formatting memory card when it is connected to the computer
- Utilizing same memory card with multiple devices
Features of Undo Format Application:
- The advanced graphical user interface (GUI) of this utility enables a technical or non-technical users to get back their files formatted memory card easily.
- There are about 300 file formats supported by Undo Format utility few file formats are JPEG, TXT, DOC, CR2, DOCX, RAF, K25, DCR, PNG, MP4, BMP, GIF, MOV, PSD, RAW, ARW, JPG, TIFF, TIF, SR2, ORF, X3F, PEF, DNG, etc.
- Files which have been restored by usage of this application can be viewed before saving them at any particular location of any storage device and can be zipped in order to save memory space and keep the recovered files in secured way.
- It supports to recover formatted memory card files on all the latest versions of MS Windows and Mac based computers easily.