Windows 7 operating system is one of the latest and advanced version of Windows Microsoft. It is popularly known for its special features such as rapid files processing, user friendly GUI options, attractive design, high quality graphics, excellent display, etc. In order to overcome from few disadvantages of Windows Vista Microsoft Corporation has developed and launched it. Design of Windows 7 OS is totally varies from all other versions of Windows operating system and access of files very easily compare to other versions of Windows.
Beside, these specifications Windows user may come across the loss of files that are stored on Windows 7 operating system because of various reasons. Are you worried about how to recover files for Windows 7 operating system? If yes, then immediately make use of File Recovery Programs software on your PC or laptop to get back all deleted or lost files for Windows 7. It is designed with advanced scanning mechanism so that searching for lost files will be quick and effective. This recovery tool supports all the formatted partitions like FAT16, NTFS, FAT32, NTFS5 and ExtFAT. This innovative recovery software is capable to retreive files from various hard drive interface like SCSI, SATA, IDE as well as PATA hard drives.
File missing or lost issues of Windows 7:
- Assume, if you associated virus infected removable devices to your PC or downloading untrusted data from unauthorized websites etc. then your system may affect severe virus attack. This results in loss of files which are stored in Windows 7.
- Normally, the file system is used to manage and hold the files information in a systematic manner. At times, the file system can get damage or corrupt because of variety reasons and all files from the storage drive gets deleted or erased.
- Sometimes, you might opt for file system conversion from older version to higher version depending on the requirement during file system conversion process there is a chance of missing files from your system due to any kind of interruption.
- Other reasons for loss of Windows 7 files are bad sectors, abrupt system shut down, use of third party application, partition/repartition, accidental deletion of files, unintentional format and several other issues.
Why File Recovery Programs software?
It has most advanced features like recovering all various kind of file format depending on their unique signature and recovered files can be sorted on the basis file name, size, file type, and file creation date. This tool is one of the unique file recovery program for Windows 7 and other versions of Windows OS like Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, etc. File recovery program for Windows 7 helps you to retrieve more than 200 different types of deleted or missing files formats including MP3, AVI, JPEG, MOV,PSD, PPT, PST, WMV, MPEG, TIF, PNG, GIF, HTML, DOCX, PPTX, etc.
This product provides to get back files which have been deleted by using combination of Shift + Delete keys. You can check the preview of the recovered files before saving them on any data storage devices like pen drives, USB hard drives, MMC cards, CD/DVD, etc. By using “File Type View” or “Data Type view” you can find the retrieved files.
Precautions to avoid missing files on Windows 7:
- Make use of UPS in order to avoid sudden system shutdown
- Scan your computer regularly to avoid virus attack.
- Don’t change the file system frequently.
- Before reinstalling OS take a proper backup of files.